- What is the method of shipment?
We ship all SpiderWeb tops through USPS Priority Shipping so that each top being shipped domestically will reach its destination in 2-3 days. If absolutely necessary, we can ship orders using USPS next-day delivery for a greater shipping fee.
- What does shipping cost?
Each order will have a shipping charge of $11.99 in order to cover USPS Priority Shipping to domestic locations.For international orders, shipping charges will be adjusted once the order has been placed as USPS International Priority Shipping prices vary by country.
- How long will it take to get my SpiderWebShade?
Please consult our shipping chart below to determine how long it will take your order to reach you. Please note, however, that these shipping times are only estimates and not guaranteed.
- Which top would best fit my Jeep?
Please see our SpiderWebShade Compatibility Chart in order to determine which product would work best with your Jeep.
- What is the difference between UltraMesh and TrailMesh?
SpiderWebShade UltraMesh features a tough lock-stitch design that resists rips, tears, and fraying while reducing wind noise and heat build-up inside your Jeep. It provides for a bit more stretch than previous models so those difficult corners can now be more easily secured, making a wrinkle free installation a breeze.
As always, SpiderWebShade UltraMesh looks great and will continue to keep you cool as it blocks out 90% of the suns harmful UV Rays keeping your passengers, pets, and cargo up to 27% cooler.
All UltraMesh products feature a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
SpiderWebShade TrailMesh is our most durable material yet, designed to meet the needs of the most aggressive off-road enthusiast. This material is a unique woven mesh that blocks up to 90% of the sun’s dangerous UV rays, keeping your passengers, pets, and cargo up to 27% cooler.
TrailMesh is a pet, mildew, and fade resistant heavy-duty shading fabric made of vinyl-coated polyester originally developed for high-end outdoor furniture. TrailMesh is strong enough to resist rips and tears from branches on the trail and flying debris on the road. Regardless of what’s thrown at it, TrailMesh helps keep your passengers and cargo safe.
We are so confident in the new material that we are offering a 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on any product in the TrailMesh line.
- Which material lets in more light?
While both materials have the same shade rating, the UltraMesh stretches a good deal more and lets in a bit more light.
- Do I need to remove my SpiderWebShade in order to put my factory hardtop or soft-top back up again?
No. The SpiderWebShade is designed to be left on at all times. Once installed, it will not interfere with your Jeep’s factory tops and they can be put up on top of the SpiderWebShade.
- I purchased a JK series SpiderWebShade with the additional grommets for the Freedom hard top. However, the hard top grommets do not seem to line up with the holes on my Jeep. How can I fix this?
If you are facing this problem or a similar problem there is a simple solution. In order to get the grommets to line up, just release pressure in the shade by unfastening some of the SpiderBalls in the front and rear of your Jeep. This should allow you to position the Shade so that the Freedom top bolts can be inserted through the SpiderWebShade grommets. Then simply refasten the SpiderBalls that were unhooked in order to keep the SpiderWebShade taut.
- I have a special roll cage on my Jeep. Is it possible to have a custom SpiderWebShade made so that it will fit on my Jeep?
- Can I order additional SpiderBalls after my purchase?
Absolutely. Additional SpiderBalls can be purchased inexpensively on our Products page here.
- I have my SpiderWebShade and am ready to install, but which side is the front and which is the back?
Each SpiderWebShade model should be installed with the small patch reading SPIDERWEBSHADE.COM towards the rear of the Jeep.
- Why aren’t there any installation instructions included with my order?
We do not include installation instructions with the SpiderWebShade because every Jeep is different and we believe owners should be free to configure their SpiderWebShades in any manner they see fit. However, if you would like basic instructions, they can be found on our Products page here.
- I do not have a PayPal account but would still like to order a SpiderWebShade. How can I do this?
Any customer who does not wish to order a SpiderWebShade through PayPal can also order through Google Checkout or can give us a call at 321-251-7258.
- I have a special concern I want to ensure is taken into account while my order is being processed. How can I let you know this?
Any customers using PayPal to purchase their SpiderWebShade can alert us to specific information during the PayPal purchasing process. If you are not using PayPal, feel free to email us at info@spiderwebshade with your name and SpiderWebShade model to share any specific concerns or notes about your order.
We are able to make custom orders to fit most Jeeps. In order to do this we would need to see both pictures and measurements of your Jeep and roll cage. All custom orders are double the price of the stock SpiderWebShade model that they most closely correspond to.